Welcome to sundayjenyo's blog. The Platform for Leadership, Transformation and Growth.

Sunday 23 April 2017

Are You Teachable?


Are you teachable? How do you respond when you are corrected? Do you accept responsibility for your failures? Hmmm. 
Do you listen when other people speak? or you are in a hurry to reply them.

Teach-ability is a mindset that says 
‘’ No matter how much I know (or think I know), I can learn from this situation’’.

It’s a habit that can determine whether you succeed or not. It can help you turn adversity into advantage. It can make you a winner even during the most difficult situations.  A great scientist once said ‘’ I have achieved all I was able to achieve by standing on the shoulder of those who have gone ahead of me’’
If you are teachable:
  • You will be a great leader
  • You will be a valued employee/ team member
  • You will become better each day
  • You will increase your knowledge and skill.
  • You will be more successful.

There are two ways to learn in life; either you learn from your mistake or you learn from other people but you will agree with me that it's better to learn from other people.
Be Teachable and you will be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. I think failure aren't really failure as they teach us valuable lessons. Sure they hurt but they make you grow stronger

    ReplyDelete