Welcome to sundayjenyo's blog. The Platform for Leadership, Transformation and Growth.

Monday 19 June 2017

Today is what you have

So many times you worry about yesterday’s disappointments, Failures, etc or think about what will happen tomorrow; this is a waste of time because it will not benefit you in any way.

Your focus needs to remain in the one area where you have some control – which is TODAY. Ironically if you focus on today you get a better tomorrow.

"What you are and where you are today is as a result of the decisions you took or fail to take yesterday" - Unknown
Everyone living in this world of ours has equal 24 hours available to them daily. So to get a better tomorrow FOCUS on today. Don’t be careless with it, don’t be lackadaisical with it, don’t use it as a worry platform.
I try to do certain things daily to help me n this regard.
I read daily to grow in my personal life.
I listen to others daily to broaden my perspective.
I spend time thinking daily to apply what I am learning.
I also try to write daily so that I can remember what I have learnt and I also try to share those lessons with others
You can’t change yesterday. You can’t count on tomorrow, but you can choose what you do today.

What are you doing or what have you done with your today?

No comments:

Post a Comment